The innovative and easy-to-use power Portable Power Station 1KW Li is a straightforward Plug and Play system. Anyone can operate it without knowledge of solar. It requires no installation and no extra costs to use. The power station contains an inverter and Lithium-ion batteries that will run essential devices during load shedding.
Lithium batteries are lighter and last longer than lead-acid batteries. Cell phones, laptops, computers, LED lights and televisions, run safely for hours on battery reserve.
The homeowner or office never loses power and the electricity supply is uninterrupted.
The unit features wheels and is fully portable and can be moved to where ever it is needed; perfect for the home, office, and small business
The Portable Power Station 1KW Li features two 3-point SA plug points, two USB points and one 12 VDC port. Use mains electricity to charge the unit when power is available or add solar panels to the handy solar-ready connection point.
The small and compact size of this home energy system makes it easy to store away when not in use.
- Loadshedding and Power outages at
- Street monitoring
- And more
- Rural living
Why would I choose a Power Station with Lithium Batteries?
- Lithium Batteries are almost half the weight of AGM batteries
- AGM have a shorter lifespan, up to 6 times shorter than Lithium. This means if being used daily, an AGM will need to be replaced approximately 6 times before the Lithium battery needs to be replaced
- Lithium batteries supply longer runtime for equipment because the discharge rate is slower
- The recommended use of an AGM battery is up to 50% of the capacity of the battery, while a Lithium battery can be used up to 80% of its capacity. A Lithium battery gives a much longer run time.
- The charge efficiency of Lithium batteries can be as low as 2 hours, while AGM batteries take as much as 8 hours to fully charge
Do I need a 1.5KW Power Station Li or will the 1 KW be sufficient?
1.5KW Power Stations can handle roughly four times as much load (total wattage) than 1KW Power Stations. It contains double the battery capacity. Your needs will determine the size of the power station you will want to acquire.
Does the Portable Power Station run a refrigerator?
It depends on your fridge.
Older fridges surge to 7 x times the wattage on the fridge when started. This can overload your power station. Newer fridges with a soft start do not surge as they start up and can be run depending on the wattage of the fridge.
How long will the battery last?
It depends on the Wattage of the appliances you want to keep on. Every appliance has a fixed load but can use more energy than stated on startup.
The more powerful and longer-lasting Portable Power Station 1.5KW Li is available here
There are no reviews yet.