The Grid Buddy is a unique, patented braai grid soaker and cleaning unit designed to clean the dirtiest grid in minutes. This revolutionary braai accessory makes the task of cleaning up after a braai easier and less messy. It ensures a clean grid and a grease-free area around it.
The Grid Buddy consists of a large moulded plastic unit used to clean braai grids and grills. The unit includes a set of patented brushes mounted inside the box. The brushes assist in scrubbing the grid making the cleaning process effortless and efficient. The main container and its brush components are manufactured from an extremely durable polyethylene & polypropylene plastic compound. It also includes removable foot pieces for easy transport. The drainage valve on the side makes expelling dirty water easy and the grid retriever rope and hook, help to remove grids from the dirty water.
Two sizes 70cm and 105cm (internal dimensions) are available and accommodate most standard grid types and sizes.
The product colouring comes standard Black with Orange finishes.
The plastic unit is resistant to most degreaser or soap products.
Replacement brushes are available.
- Place unit in an upright position
- Fit removable feet
- Assemble brushes
- Secure brushes into the unit with bolts supplied
- Fit drainage assembly
How to use a Grid Buddy
- Fill with water until brushes are covered
- Add degreaser or soap
- Place cooled down braai grid into the unit
- Let soak for a minimum of 60 minutes
- Move the braai grid in an up and down motion to let the brushes do the work
- Remove grid when clean and rinse under clean water if necessary
- Open drain valve to drain dirty water
- Do NOT put a HOT grid inside the unit
- Clean brushes and inside of the unit regularly
- Transport your braai grid inside the unit when travelling
- Do NOT leave in direct sunlight for extended periods
- Do NOT leave filled with water for longer than 7 days