Firestorm Reusable Firelighters are the perfect way to get a fire going. No one wants to struggle with making a lovely fire for a braai or bonfire. Reusable firefighters like these make the task quick and simple. It is suitable for use with charcoal and wood in the weber, fire pit, or outdoor braai and can also be used for lighting indoor fires in fireplaces and braais.
These firelighters are reusable. They are made of vermiculite which is a heat-resistant substance that ensures that they burn longer than most firelighters. Firestorm Reusable Firelighters will burn for 5 to 7 minutes.
The firelighters are extremely durable and will last for approximately 2 years when used within the guidelines stated here. However, continually leaving the firelighters in a fire will reduce their life expectancy.
Firestorm Reusable Firelighters are easy to use while still being cost-effective. Spend less time and money buying traditional firelighters or dealing with newspapers. Simply fill the container with paraffin. Then wait for a minute or two for the paraffin to soak in. Place the blocks safely in a fireplace or braai with kindling and wood and light them. Whenever you use paraffin-soaked firelighters, be aware that they can easily catch fire. Firelighters can be stored in the container with paraffin indefinitely.
Replenish paraffin as needed.
Locally produced in South Africa
How to use:
- Fill the container with paraffin to cover the reusable firefighters. DO NOT overfill the container
- Leave reusable firelighters in the container with paraffin for a minimum of one minute in order for the paraffin to be absorbed.
- Use metal tongs or a similar tool to remove the reusable firefighters from the container when ready to use.
- When the reusable firefighter is no longer burning carefully remove it from the fire using metal tongs or similar tools.
- Place the reusable firefighter on a heat-proof surface for a minimum of 2 minutes to cool down before placing back in the container with paraffin.
- Overfill the container with paraffin
- Place hot reusable fire lighters into paraffin
- Leave paraffin near open flames
- Cut or break the reusable fire lighters
- Inhale or ingest Firestorm Firelighters. If this occurs seek medical attention immediately.
- Store in the container it is packaged in
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use heatproof tongues and wear heatproof gloves when handling the reusable firelighters
These instructions are a guideline for use only. Stafross and Firestorm Firelighters accept no responsibility for the misuse of this product and/or failure to observe and follow safety warnings.