Chest Freezer Bags are the solution to keep your freezer neat, tidy and organised so you can find what you need for the next meal. Is your freezer a mess? Where is that precious leg of lamb and those lovely Karoo mutton chops?
Why would you rather use a Chest Freezer Bag than a wire or plastic basket?
- Chest Freezer Bags are stackable and help you use your freezer space more economically. 20 x 500g packets of meat can be packed inside one Chest Freezer Bag.
- A Chest Freezer Bag could be packed full to the top or some space could be left so it can be compressed.
- The reflective lining inside the Chest Freezer Bag prevents freezer burn and packets of meat do not freeze together.
- Chest freezers heat up very quickly when opened. Freezer bags prevent this, saving on your electricity bill.
- All Freezer Bags have a built-in space for a label to easily identify the contents.
The outer layer of a Chest Freezer Bag is made from high-quality 420g ripstop canvas that can handle some rough treatment. Ripstop canvas is highly resistant to scuffing and tearing. The inside is made from a reflective Alumina fabric that has excellent insulating properties.
Have a look at all our freezer bags here.
|50 cm||25 cm||30 cm|
How many Chest Freezer Bags will fit in my freezer?
|Freezer||Capacity||With baskets||Without baskets|
|Defy 254||254 liter||5||8|
|Defy 386||386 liter||7||11|
|Defy 481||481 liter||11||17|
|Defy 530||530 liter||13||20|
Chest Freezer Bags are not Coolers and should not be used as coolers. They will not keep food cold for an extended period.
Chest Freezer Bags are not watertight or leakproof.
Olive, Dark Grey