The Volcano Cookware Wok builds on the Volcano range’s tradition of robust non-stock cooking performance.
This versatile wok will allow you to cook for an army or just for a few; easy to use and quick to clean. It’s the perfect pan to use when camping, having a braai or inviting the family over for a hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner. Show your creativity by making a giant stir fry, garlic butter prawns, Use the wok on an open flame, gas braai or at home on your gas or electrical cooking range.
The 6mm thick aluminum base and improved hard-anodized coating prior to the non-stick coating promotes even heat distribution and extends the life of the pan. Our non-stick surface will make stir frying a dream and it helps with washing up. These pans are quick and easy to clean saving you time and effort. If you have been looking for a full-sized wok with infinite possibilities then your search ends here.
The Volcano Cookware Wok features quite a special combination of materials:
- 6mm thick
- 3004 food-grade aluminium
- Coated with a dark grey hard anodised coating
- Superior wear-resistant coating
- Excellent heat distribution
- A special treatment to promote the adhesion of the nonstick coating
- Allows for elevated cooking temperatures
- Exceptionally thick base
- Heat-resistant, 304 food-grade solidly attached stainless steel handles
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean
- Lip size: 43cm
- Base size: 18cm
- Height: 10cm
- Adjustable handles on both sides.
How to care for your Volcano Cookware Skottel Braai Pan:
- Do not use caustic detergents or scouring brushes
- Use soft-headed spatulas and spoons or wooden utensils
- Never use sharp-ended metal utensils or knives on non-stick surfaces as this may lead to damage
See the complete range of Volcano Cookware