The Volcano Cookware Skottel Braai Pan fits perfectly onto a your skottel braai and is versatile but simple to use and quick to clean.
It is the perfect pan to use when camping, having a braai or inviting the family over for a hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner. Show your creativity by making a giant stir fry, garlic butter prawns or deep pan pizzas and burgers by the dozen. Use it for a quick fry-up breakfast or tossing caramelized onions and boerie rolls at the game.
The 6mm thick aluminium base and improved hard-anodized coating prior to the non-stick coating promote even heat distribution and extend the pan's life. Our non-stick surface will allow you to flip burgers or pancakes like a pro, and it helps with washing. These pans are quick and easy to clean saving you time and effort. If you have been looking for a full-sized pan with infinite possibilities, your search ends here.
The Volcano Cookware Skottel Braai Pan features quite a special combination of materials:
- 6mm thick
- 3004 food-grade aluminium
- Coated with a dark grey hard anodised coating
- Superior wear-resistant coating
- Excellent heat distribution
- A special treatment to promote the adhesion of the nonstick coating
- Allows for elevated cooking temperatures
- Exceptionally thick base
- Heat-resistant, 304 food-grade solidly attached stainless steel handles
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean
- Lip size: 46cm
- Base size: 42cm
- Height: 4cm
- Adjustable handles on both sides.
How to care for your Volcano Cookware Skottel Braai Pan:
- Do not use caustic detergents or scouring brushes
- Use soft-headed spatulas and spoons or wooden utensils
- Never use sharp-ended metal utensils or knives on non-stick surfaces as this may lead to damage
See the complete range of Volcano Cookware
There are no reviews yet.