The Volcano Cookware Frying Pan can be used on gas braais, kitchen stoves, open flames or even straight on hot coals when the wooden handle is removed. It is versatile but simple to use and quick to clean.
It is the perfect pan to use when camping, having a braai or inviting the family over for a hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner. Show your creativity by making a giant stir fry, garlic butter prawns or deep pan pizzas and burgers by the dozen. Use it for a quick fry-up breakfast or tossing caramelized onions and boerie rolls at the game.
The 6mm thick aluminium base and improved hard-anodized coating prior to the non-stick coating promote even heat distribution and extend the pan's life. Our non-stick surface will allow you to flip burgers or pancakes like a pro, and it helps with washing. These pans are quick and easy to clean saving you time and effort. If you have been looking for a full-sized pan with infinite possibilities, your search ends here.
The Volcano Cookware Frying Pan features quite a special combination of materials:
- 6mm thick
- 3004 food-grade aluminium
- Coated with a dark grey hard anodised coating
- Superior wear-resistant coating
- Excellent heat distribution
- A special treatment to promote the adhesion of the nonstick coating
- Allows for elevated cooking temperatures
- Exceptionally thick base
- Heat-resistant, 304 food-grade solidly attached stainless steel handles
- Oven safe (remove wooden handle)
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean
- Lip size: 29.5cm
- Base size: 24cm
- Height: 7cm
- Handles: One heat resistant wooden handle and one stainless steel support handle
- Fits 29cm Volcano Cookware Large Glass Lid
How to care for your Volcano Cookware Frying Pan:
- Do not use caustic detergents or scouring brushes
- Use soft-headed spatulas and spoons or wooden utensils
- Never use sharp-ended metal utensils or knives on non-stick surfaces as this may lead to damage
See the complete range of Volcano Cookware
There are no reviews yet.