Excellent Calcium Quick Absorbing Fine Granules are less than1.2mm in size. It is perfect for fast absorption into soil and helps plants to take in the nutrients faster.
- 100% Natural Organic Calcium Carbonate
- 48% Fast absorption rate
- Stabelizes soils pH in +- 30min (Depending on acidity of soil)
- Soil Restoration _ Improves Soil PH levels
- Nitrogen for Stimulating Photosynthesis
- Stimulating Plant Growth
- Prevention of blossom end rot (BER)
- Increasing Soil Fertility
- Promoting Vigorous Root Growth
- Disease Resistance
- Improves Cellular Wall Structure
- Improves Membrane Function
- Macro and Micro Nutrient Intake
- Advanced Flowering and Fruit Growth
- Healthier Plants and Leaves
- Germination of seeds
- Does not burn roots
Mix with water 1:10
Add 100g of Excellent Calcium Fine Granules to 1Liter of water. Mix well before use. (Do not use in pressure spray bottle as it may clog the pipes.)
Mix into soil
Add Excellent Calcium Fine Granules to your soil. By mixing it in to the soil when re-potting plants or after aerate your soil (poke holes into your soil) of fruit and vegetable garden, garden beds, fruit trees and lawn.
Sprinkle over soil
Sprinkle Excellent Calcium Fine Granules over the soil of pot plants, fruit and vegetable gardens, garden beds and lawn.
Apply Excellent Calcium Fine Granules 1x per week for 3 weeks and there after 2x per month.
Small to medium plants = 5g/ 1 Teaspoon per plant
Large plants and trees = 100g/1/2 cup per plant
Large areas and grass = 100g/1/2 cup per m2