Braai on any surface: wooden tabletop, the tailgate of your bakkie, camping table… with the BonBraai!
BonBraai is completely portable and ideal for campers & caravaners, outdoor enthusiasts, fishermen, hunters or those who love exploring and having a good braai wherever they may be.
Braai on any surface: wooden tabletop, the tailgate of your bakkie, camping table... with the innovative BonBraai!
BonBraai is completely portable and ideal for campers & caravaners, outdoor enthusiasts. Those who love exploring and having a good braai will love the easy to use braai.
The innovative BonBraai is very well known in South Africa and is tried and tested by South Africans.
This lightweight (5kg) braai has a large 45cm diameter cooking area. The snug-fitting Stainless Steel parts allow for easy assembly and easy cleaning. Austenitic Stainless Steel is used to produce the BonBraai. The material used is similar in structure to Stainless Steel 304, also known as 18/8 Stainless Steel
BonBraai consists of:
- The outer Stainless Steel bowl and ring structure protect the surface the braai is standing on and gives the BonBraai strength and rigidity.
- The inner Stainless Steel bowl lends further protection from heat
- Briquettes or wood is placed on the inner Stainless Steel grid to give airflow to keep the coals hot, Holds approximately 35 briquettes.
- A Stainless Steel drip plate makes everything easier to clean. Remove and place in the dishwasher!
- Lastly, the robust, removable braai grid has a raised edge.
Use the portable braai where ever you want; no matter the terrain. Move it while lit! The solid bowl maintains the temperature of coals for much longer Save on the amount of charcoal. After the braai cools down, clean and pack away into a compact space-saving storage bag.
BonBraai bags are sold separately.
|Dimensions||457 × 47 × 17 cm|